We are actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Physical Security Project Lead to oversee the implementation of physical security solutions for our diverse client base in the Montana-Wyoming area. The successful candidate will act as the primary liaison between our organization and clients, ensuring that all physical security projects are executed effectively, on time, and within budget. If you are a proactive individual with a strong background in physical security and project management, this is your chance to make an impact.
- Plan, develop, and implement physical security projects tailored to client requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all client interactions related to physical security projects.
- Conduct client site assessments to identify vulnerabilities and define security requirements.
- Develop project scopes, timelines, and budgets, and present proposals to clients.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, vendors, and contractors to execute project plans.
- Monitor project progress, manage risks, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion.
- Provide regular status updates to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Train clients' staff on newly installed systems and security protocols.
- Conduct post-implementation evaluations to gauge project success and gather client feedback.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, and best practices in physical security.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals. Communicate to customers by keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our services and products relate to their business strategy and goals
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Work through project tickets and phases in ConnectWise as assigned by a Project Manager.
- Enter all work as service or project tickets in ConnectWise.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional IT Certifications preferred, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly. Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- High travel position approx. 50%
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have office space at home
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in physical security, with at least 2 years in a client-facing or project management role.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included. No copay & premiums paid 100% for employee & dependents
- Simple IRA + employer match
- Flex time off
- Eligible for employee profit share.
- Company vehicle provided
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Application Deadline: September 15th, 2023